Powered By Blogger

3 Nov 2013

Busy as a bee

Helloooo it's been a while! I am currently standing in the middle of my room holding a frame for my new bed that we're putting.up! It takes 5 people to put up a bed :p I've been extremely busy lately what with my part time job, volunteer work and school! We had a 2 week holiday which was really nice, tiring though! It included lots of parties and late nights :D
Watched Inception on Friday, it's so good.but so confusing! :o And I went to the cinema to watch Gravity which was also very good :) I freaked out at one point though...

What else? Did I write about my birthday? Well anyway I got a totoro onesie, a rice cooker, some amazing tea with a thermos and a whale tea strainer and several other cool things :3 

I should.probably help with the bed.... Till next time! :p

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naomi! This is Ayumi, Japan.
    I saw the film "Gravity",too! I was amazing;D
    Anyway, I hope coming year is happy successful one for you<33

    ReplyDelete