Powered By Blogger

8 Sept 2013

Nao's News~

Hello~ ~ ~ ~

I hope everyone is happy :3 I am!! Even if I should be working at the moment...
I've been at school for 2 weeks and the atmosphere in the class is not bad at all, we even went and had lunch together by the lake one time. So cool! >w<
I went swimming haha... Only me... T-T But it was really nice and refreshing.

Anyways~ I'm listening to Step-Vampire Weekend at the moment-> LOVE IT *^*

I just went to a YFU re-entry weekend and I don't know how to describe it... we were only there for 24 hours but by the end I had a group of friends I felt like I'd known for ages! It was epic.
We shared our experiences from our exchanges and it really felt good to talk about how we felt and how to reintegrate and stuff. It was strange for me cos I've been back for 8 months and they just got back a month ago but it was still cool~~ Olivia was there too :3
And Janine! She just got back from America so yeh.

We played a bunch of crazy games and I think I won't go into much detail because they were really really crazy!!!

I've got a Spanish test tomorrow... and I need to read a book for Tuesday
 :O

No comments:

Post a Comment